coolest-birthday-cakes.com

I stumbled across possibly one of the best websites ever today. COOLEST BIRTHDAY CAKES DOT COM! It shows you how to make EXTREMELY appetizing birthday cakes for your son/daughter like: Dora! Elmo! Mario! The Little Mermaid! Then you have these terrible terrible cakes that are ugly/probably taste NASTY like: back detail: Personally, if I were to get this Shrek cake on my birthday when I was expecting something like this: I'd be super disappointed. Look at the kid who got the terrible cake! He's about to cry. Damn those ass-hole mothers not spending enough time perfecting their birthday cake making techniques. Oh the nerve they have! ps. CHECK OUT MY DREAM CAKE! MY LITTLE PONY<3<3 Yeah that shit's 100% real cake besidestheponyinfrontwhichisplastic. I'm seriously going to send this to my mom and expect to see it on my birthday. The last thing she baked she burned so my expectations are very high.

No comments: